Tuesday, April 14, 2009

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with my mother who, after reading my last blog, wanted to add her recollection of that time in my life. She did not know about my experience with the Bishop, but recalled that when my father ordained me to the office of a Priest, he used almost the same words, telling me that as long as I was faithful to what I had been taught, that I would be able to fulfill my priesthood responsibilities without problem. Again, this is a testimony to the fact (not just my mere belief) that God is intimately aware of each and every one of us, of our concerns and worries, and our needs, and is eager to bless us.

Thanks, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed when listening to you at the pulpit, either when you were serving in a bishopric or just giving a talk, testimony or prayer. Many people have commented on how eloquent you are in that setting and have been envious of that gift that you have. Very interesting how you have been able to turn that into a strength, not to mention your gift for putting words on paper. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awed by how strong your testimony is. You are a wonderful example to me and, I'm sure, to many people around you.
    I am proud to call you my son.

    ReplyDelete